Forgotten your My Account or Webmail password?
If you have lost your password, please visit our Forgot your password? page. Note that you will need to complete a security check before we email or SMS you a temporary password. Once you've received your temporary password, please follow these instructions:
- Go to our homepage, http://www.madasafish.com/, then click on My Account.
- Enter your username and password and click Sign in.
- Once you are in the secure area, please click on the My details tab.
- Scroll down to the Password section and click Update.
- Create a new memorable password and click Submit.
To maintain the security of your account, we recommend that you change your password frequently. Don't re-use a password for at least a year.
Change passwords at work - at least every 2 months.
Change passwords at home - at least every 6 months.
For your security you will only be able to reset your password once every 30 days using our online password recorvery tool. If you need a new temporary password within 30 days of sending an online request, please contact us between 9am and 6pm on 0844 395 0830. Calls are charged at 4p per minute at all times, excluding mobiles.
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.