Using Fetch 4 - Mac
Fetch 4 can be downloaded from the maker's website http://www.fetchsoftworks.com/
Click the Fetch 4.0.3 version and the program should be downloaded to the desktop.
Provided you have Stuffit Expander correctly installed, the files should be extracted to the Fetch 4.0.3 Folder, also on the desktop.
Setting up Fetch to allow file transfers:
- Click Fetch 4.0.3, from within the Fetch 4.0.3 Folder.
- When Fetch opens it should display the New Connection window.
- Within Host enter www.users.madasafish.com.
- Within User ID enter your username (this is in lowercase).
- Within Password enter your password (this is case sensitive).
- Click the small arrow to display the Advanced options.
- Leave Initial directory entry blank.
- Non-standard port number should be left blank.
- Click on the double arrows next to Shortcuts and then click Create New Shortcut.
- Enter the name Madasafish Webspace and click OK.
- Click Cancel.
Open Fetch, click the small arrow and select Madasafish Webspace from the shortcuts list.
To upload files to your webspace, click Put Files, locate the files you want to upload and click Open. On the Put File window, click OK again.
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.