Firefox configuration settings - Mac OS 10.x
Configuration settings for the Mozilla Firefox browser.
Click on Firefox and select Preferences.
- Type http://www.madasafish.com next to location(s).
Click on Connection Settings.
- Direct connection to the Internet should be selected.
Other Settings in Mozilla Firefox.
Privacy tab, History sub tab.
- Remember visited pages is set to 9.
- You can clear Browser History by clicking Clear Browsing History Now.
Privacy tab, Passwords sub tab.
- Remember passwords is ticked.
- To set master password click Set Master Password.
Privacy tab, Cookies sub tab.
- Allow sites to set Cookies is ticked.
- for the originating site only is not ticked.
- unless i removed cookies set by the site is not ticked.
- Keep Cookies: Until they expire.
- Block pop-up windows is ticked.
- Warn me when websites try to install extensions or themes is ticked.
- Load images is ticked.
- for the originating website only is not ticked.
- Enable Java is ticked.
- Enable java script is ticked.
Default Font : Times
Size : 16
- A new tab in the most recent window is selected.
- Force links that open new windows to open in is not ticked.
- Hide the tab bar when only one website is open is ticked.
- Select new tabs opened from links is not ticked.
- Warn when closing multiple tabs is ticked.
- Save all files to this folder is selected and Desktop is chosen.
- Show Download Manager when download begins is ticked.
- Close the Download manager when all downloads are complete is not ticked.
General sub tab.
- Allow text to be selected by the keyboard is not ticked.
- Begin finding when you begin typing is not ticked.
- Resize large images to fit the browser window is ticked.
- Use smooth scrolling is not ticked.
Update sub tab.
- Firefox is ticked.
- Installed Extensions and Themes is ticked.
- Search Engines is ticked.
- Automatically download and install the update is selected.
- Warn me if this will disable extensions or themes is ticked.
- Use SSL 2.0 is ticked.
- Use SSL 3.0 is ticked.
- Use TSL 1.0 is ticked.
- Select one automatically is selected.
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.